To the citizens of western nations who really cares about the problems of Africa and sincerely wants to help, here are six of the best and most effective ways you can.
(1) Ask your government to STOP supporting inefficient and unproductive African leaders.
(2) Ask your government to STOP your BANKS from accepting and helping to keep and protect stolen money brought into your countries monthly by African looting politicians.
(3) Ask your government to help locate and ensure the return of hundreds of billions of dollars of stolen money illegally brought into your countries over the years by despicable African leaders.
(4) Ask your government to STOP financing many of your mega corporations that colludes with rotten African leaders to exploit Africa of her vast mineral and natural resources.
(5) STOP buying the shares of such corporations.
(6) Ask your government to open up your MARKETS to the innumerable decent African products that are currently being UNFAIRLY restricted from getting into your countries.
And please ask your government to stop their regular FINANCIAL AID to African governments. Such aid does not help the masses. First of all, it's mostly shared by greedy looters and their cohorts in power, secondly, it encourages complacency and dependency, and thirdly, it destroys our self-esteem and ability to be thoroughly independent.
Now ask yourselves these questions individually: How many African made products have I bought in my lifetime? How many African made products do I use monthly or even yearly?
The answer will most likely be NONE as more than 95% of westerners have never once bought or used any finished product made in Africa.
On the other hand, more than 80% of products you will find in many of the homes of even low income earners in Africa are western products. Most Africans uses multiple western made products (food, clothes, gadgets, etc,) daily. I've lived across America and Europe for decades and I can count in my fingers how many times I've seen Caucasians wearing African clothing. And in those few cases, I can guarantee you that they were white women or men in interracial relationships with Africans.
It's a no-brainer as to what would happen to western economy if Africans suddenly starts buying as little of western finished products as westerners buys of African finished products.
Here's the daylight truth: AFRICANS DON'T NEED CHARITY. AFRICANS DON'T NEED STATE FINANCED AID FROM WESTERN COUNTRIES. ALL WE NEED IS GOOD GOVERNMENT, FAIR TRADE and A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.